Designers hand in sketch/ 3D/video of their own products to designchallenge.uma.vn from 28 March 2017, in accordance with all available instructions.
Organization board will select 10 entries with the best results to enter Round 2 - Production. Results will be announced to the participants via website, email and instant message.
Judging Criteria: Functionality, Design Quality and Uniqueness
Sketches are not returned.
The copyright of the final round works will belong to UMA.
Contestants who have been found fraudulently will be eliminated and dismissed all related rights.
Scale of UMA Design Challenge: Ho Chi Minh city.
1. Requirements: The entries must be original and designed by the author himself.
2. Concept of design challenge: Will be sent out after registration.
3. Method of participation:
Step 1: Register on website. Receive confirmation email automatically with design brief
Step 2: Designers submits sketches/3D to website platform.
Step 3: The top 10 winners get the results, meet and work with experts at UMA to produce prototypes and build product story from May to July.
Step 4: The products of the top 10, if approved by UMA, will be released in UMA catalogue 2018 through all stores of UMA starting in 10/2017, and sold all over Vietnam.
4. Number of registered entries: Each candidate sends maximum of 03 designs.
5. Target participants: All young people who have passion and capacity in the field of product design.
6. Submission requirements: Anything that can make your idea understandable by the jury. Like Sketches, Drawings, 3D model, Rendering, Mock-up... with PDF format.